hello, welcome to china.
This is Wendy, a licensed tour guide, with great passion to show you around China including shanghai, beijing, Xi'an and other provinces in China.I'm adept at bringing you in-depth perspectives by organizing and viewing featured activities, which involve you in a close touch with local life. Programs include practising Taichi, learning cooking, learning calligraphy, watching attired opera, viewing tea ceremony, watching acrobatics, with more to come...
In fact, i'm a English Major with 2 years interpretation job experience, but i'm enthusiastic about travelling and socializing with people from all over the world, that's why i choose to be a tour guide.
sightseeing beatiful,charming, time-hornored, ancient China, enlighting your life journey!!
If you prefer to customized your own tour trip, I've summed up some useful travel information on Shanghai,Beijing,xi'an, helping you plan your own trip.
Happy Travel!!! ( provide airport/train pick-up service and drop-off service if needed)
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
very good, very nice people, highly recommend.
hope we can work continuously, I'll recommend out client to you next time if we have a trip plan in shanghai.
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
part of attractions & activities In shanghai ( final itinerary will be on your taste&request)
- the Bund
- Yuyuan Garden, Bazaar & City God Temple
- Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street
- Observatory Deck of World Financial Center Tower or Oriental Pearl TV Tower
- take a cruise to see the Bund and Pudong at night
- City Planning Exhibition Center
- Longhua Buddhist Temple
- Fuxing Park (in French Concession)
- Acrobatic Show
- Hangzhou (45-mins by high-speed train) or Suzhou + Zhouzhuang (or Tongli) Water Town (private car/van needed)
**CULTURE & ART & LIFESTYLE EXPLORER'S COLLECTION
- Shanghai Museum
- China Art Museum Shanghai
- Shanghai Power Station of Art (previous Shanghai Art Museum)
- Propoganda Poster Art Center
- M50 Creative Park
- Dongtai Road Curio & Antique Market
- Green Antiques
- Flower, Bird, Fish & Insect Market
- Yatai Xinyang Fashion & Gift Market (@ Science&Technology Museum Stop of Metro Line 2)
- Hancity Fashion & Accessories Plaza
- Hongqiao New World Pearl Market
- South Bund Fabric Market (specialized in tailor-making)
- Small Commodity Market by City God Temple Bazaar
- Fortune 1088 / 1039 Restaurant (private home dishes in classical house)
- Old Jesse Restaurant (private home dishes in classical house)
- Jia Jia Steamed Bun Tavern
- Yang's Dumplings (pan-fried bun)
- Lost Heaven (Yunnan-style food)
- Breakfast booth (cruller, roasted sesame dough, soya bean milk, rice combo, small wanton, scallion cake, egg pancake roll)
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower
- Shanghai Municipal History Museum
- Shanghai Art & Craft Museum
- Madame Tussaud's
- Science & Technology Museum
- Ocean Aquarium
- Shanghai Zoo
- EDay Town
- Practise Taichi
- Learn Shanghai cooking
- Learn calligraphy
- View tea ceremony
Transportation by tour guide:
Yes, transportation can be arranged upon request.
Tour guide interests:
* Cultural matters
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!