My name is Nguyen Hong Phuong. I go with the nick name "Smiley". I have been working as a tour guide/ tour leader for many trips all over Vietnam since 2003.
With great passion and sense of humor, I'm sure that you will have an unforgettable time in Vietnam with me and my experienced tour guide team.
Send us an email and let us know what you would like your holiday to be. We can work together to design a perfect custom tour that you are looking for
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
If you're seeking a custom tour of Vietnam look no further. Friendly, amenable and always willing to customise to your personal desires. Hung (missed out on smiley due to my slow actions) my guide had excellent English, in depth knowledge of places & subjects, plus is an excellent motorbike rider in Hanoi's old quarter - never felt unsafe. Hung also came to the rescue when I wasn't feeling well, good on you Hung.
Well and truly standout service above the rest and heartily recommend to all
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
1. Tour packages all over Vietnam (City Tour, Walking Tour, Boat Tour, Bike Tour, Cultural Tour, etc.)
2. Tailor-made & Off the beaten track trips like Ha Giang, Cao Bang, Bac Can, Bac Son, etc.
3. Accommodation including hotel reservations of 3* to 5* or homestays in remote mountainous areas.
4. Transportation services such as private car, train ticket, flight ticket
5. Visa Approval Letter for getting visa on arrival
Transportation by tour guide:
Yes, transportation can be arranged upon request. I have some of my own cars and small private cruises in Cat Ba, Lan Ha Bay, Halong Bay that are available for your trip.
Tour guide interests:
1. Hanoi City Tours and Surroundings
2. Sapa, Mu Cang Chai, Hoang Su Phi Trekking Tours
3. Halong Bay Cruises
4. Northwest and Northeast Loops
5. Off the beaten track tours
6. Tours to Mai Chau, Ninh Binh and many other package tours
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
Smiley is a great guide, caring, responsive, knowledgeable, nice, experienced, easy to be with, speaks very well English. We can recommend him very much. He knows a lot about the country, history, traditions and religion, rice farming (used to be a waterbuffalo boy), pottery... He organized a great customized tour for my family, including a homestay with locals in the Red River Delta and a boat tour to Cat Ba. We had a great time together. He showed us places other tourists would never see.
Tour Guide Comment:
It is always so precious for a tour guide to know that his performance was highly complimented and the custom-made holiday topped off a great time for you and your family. I had a wonderful time moving around with you, your wife and the kids.
I wish that I will be on the road with you again for the future visits.