Hello! I am Sachimi, licensed tour guide in Tokyo. I have been living in Tokyo for 10 years with my family, husband and 10 years old son. I like strolling around, hiking in the nature, cooking and eating. I learn tea ceremony, Japanese calligraphy to learn more about Japanese culture. So I enjoy exploring Tokyo and Japanese culture by myself and would like to share with you such an exciting and wonderful city. My tour would be the walking tour using public transportation like locals, which is the best way to get around the cities and explore the hidden paths as well. Please contact me to make your own itinerary. I am very much looking forward to meeting and talking with you!
Please note that my tour price does not include transportation fee, meals and entrance fee (if needed) during the tour.
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
I would be very much happy to offer you your customized tour upon your interests.
Popular places in Tokyo are followings
- Asakusa, Sensoji temple and Nakamise street - the oldest temple in Tokyo and souvenir street
- Uneo - the center of art and culture.
- Imperial Palace East garden
- Tsukiji Fish Market - the biggest fish market in the world
- Harajuku & Omotesando - young fashion and high-end fashion street
- Meiji Shrine - the biggest shrine in Tokyo and oasis in central Tokyo
- Yanaka- the quiet neighborhood you can feel good old day of Japan
- Akihabara- the electric and sub-culture town
and more in Tokyo
Also some place outside of Tokyo as below.
- Kawagoe - the small town in Saitama called little Edo
- Kamakura- the historical town since 12th century
- Enoshima- the island of legend near Kamakura
Transportation by tour guide:
Will use public transportation such as train (subway/ JR) or bus, and the transportation fee is not included in the tour price.
Private sightseeing & group tours offered by this guide:
One day Tokyo Highlights - 7 hours customized tour
Tour guide interests:
I like travelling, currently mainly domestic, but I have been to many countries in Europe, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Chez, Hungary, Italy, etc. US, Peru, Australia, etc.
I like strolling around town and hiking in the nature.
I learn Japanese culture such as tea ceremony, Japanese calligraphy and Kimono
I like flower and gardening, and also like to appreciate Japanese garden.