Official license guide_ Photographer.
_historical _civilization _cultural _Temples _Pagodas _local market _ruralvillage
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,
My name is Oun. I grew up in Siem Reap in a small house and small village 16km far from Siem Reap town.
I am a photographer and official license tour guide based in Siem Reap and surrounding sites. I finished my guide course in 2016, but I did the freelance tour guide before two years. Beside the tour guide I also work as a Pre-School teacher. I work in a none- profit organization in my village. I had three years experiences of my teaching.
I had been three years experiences hosting the photography tour around Siem Reap, Cambodia. Not only work for photography tour but I lead the particular tour also. I would love to share my knowledge, skill and experience to you all from today.
In my hobby I like doing the photography and go for a walk somewhere else with friends and learning the things.
Join me for a unique tour and see the best of Siem Reap, Cambodia. We will see the main highlights, experiences the local food and chatting with the local people.
Visit the "real" Cambodian daily life in the rice paddies, people are crowing crops, taking care of their animals and photographing the beautiful of people. This is one of the best ways to see everything the 'Siem Reap country-side' has to offer.
On our way around the country-side we will also stop at one of the best place for photographing street people and tasting the street food. I will give insights and I'll tell you the history of all the places we stop at.
If there is any other place from the country-side you would like to make a stop, let me know! I can personalize your tour the way you want it.
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
Tour will start:
Full Day Tour
(5:00am- 11: 30am)
Angkor Wat, Ta Phrom, Angkor Thom temples
- Sunrise at the beautiful of Angkor Wat temple
- Blessing from the Buddhist monk
- Visit the Tomb Raider ( Ta Phrom temple)
- Angkor Thom temples
(11: 30- 2:30)
- Return to the hotel and have lunch at the hotel
Local market, Rural Village, Sunset at the rice field.
- Visit the biggest local market in Siem Reap
- See the main highlight of Cambodian people lifestyles at the Rural Village
- End the tour at the rice paddies with an unforgettable sunset and cheer up
- Drop Off the guest at the hotel
Transportation by tour guide:
Yes, transportation can be arranged upon request.
Private sightseeing & group tours offered by this guide:
Half-Day Temples Tour
Rural Village & Sunset at the Rice Fields
Tour guide interests:
Siem Reap sightseeing tours
- 100% personalize to you and your group
- Flexible Private Guide
- Offering the best options and destinations
- Day tours to Temple and Rural Village
- Experiences of blessing from the head of monk
- Experiences to taste the local food
- First hand visit the “real” Cambodia