My name is Navuth, and I am a licensed English speaking tour guide, and transport provider in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
I have been involved in the tourism industry for 6 years, 4 as a Tuk Tuk/Car driver, and 2 years as a licensed tour guide. I love my job, as I get to meet many interesting people from around the world, get to show them around my beautiful country of Cambodia, and to help them have the best possible experience while they are here.
I have received 4 Certificates of Excellence awarded by TripAdvisor, with over 140 5 star reviews (Angkor Driver Private Tour). I have added photos of a few of the wonderful clients who have used my services. Your safety, comfort, and enjoyment are my priority!
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
Thank you Navuth for making my visit to Siem Reap so special. I really enjoyed your company, and being able to learn about life in Cambodia, and wish you all the best in the future!!
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
Most people who visit Siem Reap chose to do the traditional Small and Grand Circuits of the Angkor Archaeological Park, descriptions below. However Siem Reap is much more than Angkor with incredible sites within 50km such as Beng Mealea, Kompong Khleang and Kompong Phluk. Siem Reap is also a good starting point for exploring places like Preah Vihear on the Thailand/Cambodia border.
Sample itineraries: Local to Siem Reap (at base transport rates)
- The Small Circuit includes Angkor Wat, The Bayon, Angkor Thom, Ta Phrohmm, Banteay Kdei, and numerous small but interesting temples.
- The Grand Circuit adds temples such as Preah Khan, Preah Neak Pean, Ta Som and Preah Rup to the above.
- The "Lady Temple" Banteay Srei is a highly recommended addition to the above circuits as it has some of the most pristine carvings, and because of the colour of the stone it is built from. This has an additional charge due to the distance out from the main temples.
Sample Itineraries: Further from Siem Reap City (Please Contact for transport prices)
- Beng Mealea temple and Kompong Khleang fishing village. The combination of these two sites make up a highly recommended day tour. Many of my clients feel that Beng Mealea is the most beautiful of the temples due to its un-renovated state, and its jungle setting. Khomong Khleang is the largest of the 3 fishing villages near Siem Reap.
-Other attractions include Koh Ker, Kulen Mountain, Kbal Spean, and the amazing Preah Vihear which can be done as a long day trip.
- Please contact me to discuss your interests, budget, and time available. I will help plan a visit that suits you!
Transportation by tour guide:
Yes, I can provide transport for groups of 1-4 persons using my Cambodian built Tuk Tuk (Remork) or air-conditioned Lexus SUV. Please contact for larger groups, as I can arrange other options. Transport includes flexible pick up times, cold bottled water and refresher towels, and historical information given outside the temples. Full guide services as per listed price.
Local transport prices:
- Tuk Tuk US$25 (8hrs 1-4 persons)
- Lexus SUV US$40 (8hrs 1-4 persons)
- Surcharge for sunrise and sunset.
Tour guide interests:
Siem Reap sightseeing tours
Siem Reap city tours personalized
Siem Reap travel tours for your needs
Siem Reap tour guide general services
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!