* No one knows the place better than a local, for that being with a local person during your trip gives you better chance to see things more than others.
* As for me i do my best so that you get the best service and see more.I enjoy what i do and when someone leaves from here i make sure he is happy. I travel a lot and i know what any traveler think. Meeting new people is one of the things makes me happy and I like outdoor activities. People find me friendly and easy going person. My principle in live, take everything easy and live your day, enjoy it and leave tomorrow for tomorrow.
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
We had a great day tour with Mohammed who was excellent in communicating with us before we arrived to ensure the tour suited our family needs perfectly. Our young children particularly liked walking around the falaj and then having lunch at a bedouin camp with lots of goats and camels. We thoroughly enjoyed the chance to learn about the life of the Omani people, their culture, history and plans for the future that you can only experience on a private tour, Mohammed is one of the best we've had.
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
1. Explore the local live in Oman, see how people use to live and how do they live right now.
2. Know some about Oman history and Visit the historical forts in the area and have local lunch/dinner (lunch in a restaurant is not included in the price). Local Lunch can be offered for free with local coffee.
3. Visit some villages in the old city of Bahla and see the old way of watering in Nezwa.
4. Can have a barbecue down on the wadi or at night from camel meat or fish or chicken.
5. see the village of misfat al abriyeen (unique mountainous village located 1,000 m above sea level on the mountain).
6. Muscat can be covered in our tour up on request.
7. There is no restriction on the tour program, the tourist can change, add, cut any part at any time.
Transportation by tour guide:
Yes, transportation can be arranged upon request from Airport and back to Airport.
Private sightseeing & group tours offered by this guide:
Bahla & Jabreen Forts
Tour guide interests:
# Flexible programs and enjoyable tour.
# Visiting local markets, gold markets and explore the way of selling in the old market.
# Get a good idea and local live. Mix with locals and eat local food.
# Go up the mountain or down to the wadi, get a full explanation about the way of watering in Oman. Visit some of the water channels.
# make sure you will go back with nice memories and it will stick in your mind for long time.
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
more than a guide..a friend.
Mohammed gave me and my children much more than we expected. As he is native from Bahla he knows every hidden gems (small villages, potery factory, honey producers..) and many people. He was so friendly with me and my kids, treats us as friends and took more time with us than previously booken. He is very reliable and will do his best to satisfy you. Do not hesitate to contact him.