Hello! Nice to meet you, everyone! Thank you for visiting my profile.
My name is Kiko; I am a Japanese woman who is living in Tokyo for over ten years. Therefore, I'm very familiar with trendy and fancy restaurants/bars/cafes in Tokyo.
Speaking of my specialty, I'm a very foodie, and I like to visit fancy and trendy cafes/restaurants. So, If you want to go to best restaurants in Japan, I am the one! Haha Besides, If you are worried about Japan transportation system, don't worry. I'm happy to teach you how to use it. ^^
Anyway, please let me know your preferences! I'm pleased to follow up and answer questions you have.
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
This is a 6-hour tour, original and private tour. Here is the list that I picked. In this tour, please select two or three places. The tour can be extended up to 8 hours. Please inquire me for a quote! I will tell you asap.
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple (temples, shrine, and famous shopping street. )
- Meiji Jingu in Harajuku (Imperial shrine)
- Tsukiji Fish Market. *You can eat fresh sushi and lots of street food.
- Tokyo Tower or Mori Tower or Tokyo Sky Tree. *You can see overwhelming skyscrapers in Tokyo.
- Ueno Park (museum and zoo and cherry blossom from the end of March to 15th of April)
- Ginza (Famous shopping street for high-end fashion and food)
- Harajuku (young people's fashion district) *I can take you to secondhand shops there.
- Akihabara (Japanese anime and game district)
- Shibuya (the Busiest city in Tokyo, young and trendy district)
- Sumidagawa Cruise (about 40 minutes from Asakusa to Hamarikyu Garden)
- Hamarikyu Garden ((You can taste green tea at there as well)
*You can request places which are not on the list above! Let me know your preference!
Transportation by tour guide:
Yes, transportation can be arranged upon request.
Tour guide interests:
Tokyo sightseeing tours
Tokyo city tours personalized
Tokyo travel tours for your needs
Tokyo tour guide general services