I'm Licensed Egyptologist English Speaking tour Guide
I have Bachelor degree in Egyptology and guiding from El-Minya University (Upper Egypt) which I earned in 1992-1996. Since then, I'm working as a free lanced Tour guide with number of internal and international travel agents. I do private tours for individuals, families and groups all over Egypt.
I'm passionate about travel, and about sharing with my travellers all the great experiences, and places that I have uncovered over the years
My credentials include the following:
• Member of Egyptian General Tourist Guides Syndicate (EGTGS)
• Member of Egyptian Ministry of Tourism
• Member of the World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations (WFTGA)
I have a strong interest in History and learning, and enjoy meeting new people and passing on my knowledge either in a teaching or guiding environment.
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
I would highly recommend Khaled! We booked a nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor with Khaled and he set us up with his college Ashraf. Ashraf was a fantastic guide. He was informative, kind, listened to us, and gave us free time at every site. He also did his best to make sure we got to sites ahead of the crowds and when the weather was cooler.
Thank you Khaled and Ashraf! I hope more people will visit your beautiful country and love it as much as we did.
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
You pay for your Guide / Driver / Car
Cairo Tours: -
1. Day Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar
(That is the must to do sights in Cairo, if you have only 1 day in Cairo)
2. Day tour to Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara step pyramid
3. Day Tour to Egyptian Museum, the Citadel, Coptic Cairo and Khan el-Khalili bazaar
4. Alexandria full Day Trip from Cairo by ac Vehicle
5. Tour Islamic Cairo and Al Moez Street
6. Overnight tour to Bahariya oasis and white desert
7. Luxor over days or Nile Cruise
Luxor Tours: -
1. Luxor Full day Tour to The Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple, and Luxor temple
2. Half day East bank: - Tour to Karnak temple, and Luxor temple.
3. Half day Luxor West bank: - Tour to the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon.
4. Half day west bank (Part II): valley of the Nobles, valley of the workers, Habu temple of Ramses III
5. Full day tour: Tour to Edfu and Kom ombo temple by car from Luxor
6. Full day tour: Tour to Dendera and Abydos temple by car from Luxor
7. Hot air balloon ride: - send a request?
8: - Nile Cruises
A- 5 days / 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
B- 4 days / 3 nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
Aswan Tours: -
1. Half day Aswan Tour to Philae temple, high-dam and the unfinished obelisk.
2. Tour to Abu Simbel temple from Aswan by A/C Vehicle or Flight
3. Felucca ride on the Nile at sunset
4. Nubian village tour by motor boat in Aswan
All above Tours include: -
- Pick up and return to your Hotel
- All transfers by Private A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees to Archaeological sights
- Me - Licensed English speaking tour guide
All above tours Excluded: -
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Tipping)
Transportation by tour guide:
• Organize meet & Assist services at airports & train stations all over Egypt
• Booking all categories of Hotels, Nile cruises and resorts throughout Egypt.
• Organizing Top class, high quality air conditioned coaches & buses.
• Tailor – made programs & itineraries suit your requirements.
• Book domestic flight tickets, Train tickets and public coaches
Private sightseeing & group tours offered by this guide:
Full day Luxor tour
Half day Luxor west bank tour
Karnak & Luxor temple Tour
Tour guide interests:
My Services: -
• I'm specialized in Private, Luxury and organized Tours in Egypt.
• I arrange tours for students and low budget travelers.
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
One of the best guides we have ever had
Khaled guided us for a 5 day tour around Luxor at the beginning of May 2013. We had been before - so we did not just want the 'standard' tour combined with some relaxation as it was a short break from very busy jobs.
From picking us up at the airport to taking us back at the end, nothing was too much for him. He took as to places we had not seen before, and was very informative without being long-winded. He was also very flexible and changed the it