*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING.
Hello, I'm Keimy Ito: a local coordinator/ tour guide in Tokyo. I was born and raised in Shinjuku area in Tokyo which is why I'm perfectly familiar with this lovely city!
My main work is providing original tours to visitors to Japan such as Tours in Central Tokyo:(Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya, Asakusa, Tokyo Sky Tree), Outside of Tokyo:(Nikko, Kamakura, Hakone, Motegi) and other lovely/fantastic locations in Japan with your preferences! I also providing assistance for your company's business such as being an interpreter/coordinator when you need to organize parties, cover the interviewees.
Anyway, let me know if you're interested in my tour!
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
Keimy is great! Very personable and fun to talk to. She caters your experience to what you want. She took us shopping since my friend and I wanted to shop Harajuku. She was very patient waiting for us to choose our items. Which was great cause I'm usually a serious shopper lol She also is super informative about the Japanese culture and gave us tidbits of knowledge I'd never have learned if I didn't have her as my tour guide. I definitely recommend Keimy and would want her again. Thanks Keimy !
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
This is a 6 hour tour, original and private tour. Here is the list that I picked. In this tour, please select two or three places.The tour can be extended up to 8 hours. Please inquire me for a quote! I will tell you asap.
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple (temples, shrine, and famous shopping street. )
- Meiji Jingu in Harajuku (Imperial shrine)
- Tsukiji Fish Market. *You can eat fresh sushi and lots of street food.
- Tokyo Tower or Mori Tower or Tokyo Sky Tree. *You can see overwhelming skyscrapers in Tokyo.
- Ueno Park (museum and zoo and cherry blossom from the end of March to 15th of April)
- Ginza (Famous shopping street for high-end fashion and food)
- Harajuku (young people's fashion district) *I can take you to secondhand shops in there.
- Akihabara (Japanese anime and game district)
- Shibuya (the Busiest city in Tokyo, young and trendy district)
- Sumidagawa Cruise (about 40 minutes from Asakusa to Hamarikyu Garden)
- Hamarikyu Garden ((You can taste green tea at there as well)
*You can request places which are not on the list above! Let me know your preference!
Transportation by tour guide:
I can pick you up at your hotel lobby/Wherever you want like at the station.
Private sightseeing & group tours offered by this guide:
Best places in central of Tokyo tour.
Tour guide interests:
Tokyo sightseeing tours
Tokyo city tours personalized
Tokyo travel tours for your needs
Tokyo tour guide general services
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!