I was born and grew up in Provence. I'm based on the French Riviera in Vence, the city of Matisse. Since 2005 I've been offering sightseeing tours all over the Riviera and Provence all year long. I also take cruise passengers from Toulon, Cannes, Nice, Villefranche, Monaco, St Tropez.
I give my guests a very interesting touch of French culture, history, art, gastronomy and wine, some hidden gems... in a warm and friendly atmosphere. You can also hire me for several days in a row and explore more. If you want to get an unforgettable experience, please contact me.
My "specialité" is off the beaten track tours.
NEW TOURS :
- skiing package week in the French Alps in a chalet hotel (Chamonix, Megève)
- 1 day ski trips above Nice
- package tours in NEPAL (trekking, culture, people, villages, rafting...) from October 2016
Please contact me for more details.
FROM 80 euros per person per day. The rate you can see on this web site is only a reference price for your deposit to Viator. I'll send you a precise and personalized quote when you contact me. So please contact me before any booking. Thank you !
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
Jean was very accommodating and willing to adjust to our sites that we wanted to see. Would highly recommend. Really enjoyed!
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
- Tours for 1 day, 1 weekend or 1 week
- Any 1 day sightseeing tours between Menton and Aix en Provence including typical unknown villages in the back country and the beautiful local street markets
- Cruise passengers (Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Toulon, Marseille)
- Tailor made tours
- Amazing Lavender fields in full bloom (July only)
- Wine tasting in Provence
- Cookery course in Camargue Provence with a professional chef
- Mountains medieval villages above Nice
- Art tour
Transportation by tour guide:
Air conditioned mini van up to 8 guests.
Mini bus with driver over 8 guests.
Tour guide interests:
Sightseeing tours, any personalized tours
Travel tours for your needs
Tour guide general services
Off the beaten track
photography, gastronomy, wine, history
Trekking and skiing
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
Tour guide testimonials
Susan & Chris
01 Apr 2011