Experience the beauty and the wonders of Stockholm with me! :)
I love to guide combining a mixture of entertainment, making history come alive, interesting facts about the present society, fun anecdotes about everyday life and love of my home city! To me, it is very important that my guests have a great time and at the same time get to learn about Stockholm, Sweden and the Swedish life style.
I guide by bus, bike, car, boat and walking - I also love a combination of these!
My guide experiences also include these special assignments:
- developing the official ABBA City Walk for the Stockholm City Museum
- developing the official Stockholm Education for the Stockholm City Council
- developing the Stockholm Bike Tour for Stockholm Adventures
- presenting Stockholm in numerous TV programs such as CBS News, ABC News (USA), TVE (Spain), ZDF (Germany) among others
- the rights to guide the famous Millennium Tour based on The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books by Swedish Author Stieg Larsson
- working as a tour guide in Scandinavia, South America, Spain, France and Italy
Please, NOTE!!!! :)
Before you write me an email: Have a look at my availability the CALENDAR, there I have filled in the periods where I am not available at all, for example when I am on a tour abroad. During the high season (May - September) my schedule changes very quickly, so drop me an email before you book. The PRICE that I charge are all listed here in the special section (95 dollars per hour, excluding entrances and transport which we arrange once you have booked a tour with me).
Hope to see you in lovely Stockholm!
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
Asa did a fantastic job of showing my wife and I around the wonderful city of Stockholm. Our only regret is that we only had one day in the city, so did not get to see the Nordic museum or go to see the palaces.
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
Stockholm sightseeing tours - by bus, boat, bike, car, limo and by walking
Restaurants, museums, attractions
Hidden treasures, gardens, cafés
Nearby towns such as Uppsala and Sigtuna
Great shopping - fashion, interior design and souvenirs
Stockholm city tours personalized
Stockholm travel tours for your needs
Stockholm tour guide general services
Transportation by tour guide:
Yes, possible upon agreement
Tour guide interests:
Meeting people from all over the world
Culture, tradition and society¨
Arts, fashion, interior design
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!