Hi, this is Arjun (that's my wife next to me). Let me start by saying that I am not the regular rehearsed tour guide. I am an avid traveller and love to meet people from across the world. My full time job is to produce content for Television and web, am into media and culture. I love hospitality and wish to start a restaurant soon!! I would love to share my city Chennai passionately with its quirky experiences, sights and sounds. The city by the beach, the colonial landmarks, its coffee, spirituality, art and culture and yummy food. Believe me Chennai has lots to offer than the usual..
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
As a guide Arjun was good company to be around, he was also reliable. If he gave us a time and place he’d be there as promised, and if there was a change he’s advise us ahead of time. Arjun taught us a lot about his culture, economy and tied all into our business trip, that sprung ideas that we will incorporating into the future of our business.
I feel like now we have a friend in Chennai and will be using Arjun exclusively for all our future trips to India. Thank you Arjun.
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
- I can be your liaison once you arrive in the airport as I live close by to Chennai International airport to start with.
- I can take you on a "landmarks walk" through the Colonial architectures of Old Town
- Tours of temples and sacred places of faith, Explore the local Food & Rituals..
- Make you experience Traditional Music, Dance, festivals basis calendar
- Day trips along the East Coast of Chennai, Kanchipuram, Mahabalipuram, Pondichery in Detail experiencing people, culture and stories.
- Host a traditional meal with my family
- Can chat with you and answer most of your queries while you are here!
- You can contact me and customize your itinerary as well
Transportation by tour guide:
A Classic Royal Enfield Bullet, I drive a Sedan and a Hatchback that can seat 3 to 4 persons comfortably. And yes, bigger vehicles can be arranged but wouldn't that be a crowd? :)
Tour guide interests:
Food, travel, culture, humour, linguistics, current affairs, history, Royal Enfield Bullet, quirky facts and trivia.
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
Great tour! Thanks Arjun!
I was in Chennai for 5 days and due to business didn't have a chance to go around the town, so on weekend I decided to book a tour with a local guide and Arjun was a great choice! Finally, I had a chance to see some of Chennai's beauties and hear about its history. Big recommendation!
Arjun is a wunderfull helpfull man! He has find out what we want to do very quickly. We can only recommend him!
He is best guid we could wish for!
CU nest time again!
Tour Guide Comment:
Thank you Mr Stefan and Ms Gabrille. It was a nice time being with you.
Tour Guide Comment:
Thank you Ms Hajar Ramli