Some people said that: You don’t need a Tour Guide in Singapore!
Yes, I agree that you don’t need a Tour Guide to bring you from one attraction to another in Singapore!
BUT, when you are at China Town or Little India or any other attractions,
• What else can you see/do besides shopping?
• Why there is a long line and what are people lining up for?
• Why are people taking picture of this particular house/place?
• What is that black colour thing that so many people are eating?
• Why is that old lady mouth so red?
** If you really want to explore and experience the 'TRUE' Singapore in the day and/or night, what you need is not just any tour guide, but a true-blue 'INSIDER' like me!! **
Please provide all the following info, and I will assure you an unforgettable adventure ahead!
1. Tour commencing date/s (dd/mmm/yy)
2. Picked up TIME and LOCATION
3. Dropped off TIME and LOCATION
4. Total number of ADULT and CHILD (12yrs and below)
5. Flight/cruise arrival and departure details (name/ code number, dates and time)
6. Accommodation’s name and address
** PLEASE DROP ME AN EMAIL BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY BOOKING! Thanks! **
• I am a jovial, active, creative, sincere and positive person.
• My heart is always young and I love to meet people!
• I love what I'm doing and can't wait to show the world how fun, crazy, colorful and uniquely Singapore is!
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
Anna Ong was fantastic. We always use private guides when we travel and she was definitely one of the BEST!!
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
- Tour can be tailored to suit business man/woman, single, couple, family and people who
need special care or assistance.
- Special accommodation experience other than hotel, can be arrange too!
- Customized Half Day or Full Day or Multiple Days or NIGHT Tours; may include:
History, Nature, Culture, Food, Adventure, Hands on activities and/or Interaction with locals
Transportation by tour guide:
Car/Van/coach, can be arranged! (Fee apply)
Tour guide interests:
Nature walk, Hiking, Travelling, Cycling, Music (Jazz), Wine & Dine, Cooking, Dancing, Arts, Movies, Shopping, Fishing, Indoor and Outdoor Sports.
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
Anna is friendly and informative, She made our Singapore experience extremely enjoyable and memorable.
We highly recommend her as a guide if you are traveling to Singapore.
Thank you Anna,
great time, great guide - and insider`s tips.
We have learned and seen an incredible things about Singapore in a short time.
Wish you all the best Anna
Gregor and Dagmar
We booked Anna for a full day private tour in Singapore.
Before we arrived we had corresponded with Anna so that she had a chance to make a program that suited our whishes - and she nailed it 100%.
We had a awesome day with Anna in
Singapore. She is a fantastic woman with a lot of knowledge - so no questions unanswered.
We will highly recommend Anna as tour guide if you ever want to experience Singapores many cultures and daily life.
Anna was outstanding very friendly and made you feel very comfortable.
We had a fantastic day tour of Singapore with Anna. We are a group of 12.
There was so much attention to us and the locations we visited.
I highly recommend.
Fantastic tour with Ana
We have appreciated each minutes of the 2 day tour. Unique experience to learn about the city.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to discover Singapour behind the beautiful front picture
Anna was the second of series of guides that we have booked during our cruise aboard the Diamond
Princess cruise ship of Princess Lines. Wow!! Very well organized. We have 4 year twins and she prepared a perfect day for us. We went to the zoo first for the kids, then some sightseeing and finally some shopping. She provided lunch and organized a polite driver with a van. Much better than taking an expensive cattle tour from the cruise ship. No problem getting back to the ship on time. We got to
sorry i waited so long--
Anna Ong was informative, flexible, nice to be with
we really enjoyed our day with her
if we had more time, we would have gladly hired her again for another tour
Anna planned a wonderful day visiting different areas and learning about local culture.
She clearly has a wealth of knowledge and a passion for sharing it. The day included exciting new experiences . . . from eating local foods to working the pots in a Chinese tea room!
I highly recommend Anna. She has great attention to detail (involving pre-planning), listened to and planned the type of experience I was interested in, strong communication skills and was simply a pleasure to be with.
Tour Guide Comment:
It was my pleasure showing you around. I had a great time watching you enjoying the food, the culture and ......etc! Looking forward to meeting you and your family in Singapore soon!
Tour guide testimonials
Art & Sharon Brumley
06 Oct 2015
22 Dec 2010