Founder and Manager of Douce France Visites, Ange Laporte is also a licensed tour guide with over 18 years of experience in conducting tours.
With a background in the tourism industry, Ange Laporte is a licensed tour guide who leads numerous visits in France, particularly in Paris and in the center of France.
Born in the center of France, where the illustrious General Lafayette comes from, Ange is currently living in Paris. With a passion for history and heritage, he will make you discover the charm and treasures of Paris as well as some authentic regions of France.
Ange has also lived for two years in Australia where he worked for the National Museum of Australia and the War Memorial in Canberra.
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
Ange had an amazing depth of historical knowledge everywhere we toured. We had one very busy day that included the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, and Montmartre with ever-changing skip-the-line policies which he negotiated. Ange even selected a wonderful cafe near the Notre Dame for our lunch. And as an added bonus, he located a fantastic patisserie for the macaroon cookies we were looking for. I would highly recommend Ange Laporte.
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
Two hours/ half Day/ Full Day tailor made walking tours - In English or in French
Districts, monuments, museums in Paris.
Cultural and gastronomic tours
- The Montmartre Hill
- The Marais District
- The Latin Quarter
- The City Island and Notre Dame Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum: the most famous masterpieces
- The Orsay Museum
- The historical museum of Paris, the Carnavalet
- The Pantheon
- Sightseeing tours
Around Paris :
- Versailles, the royal castle and gardens
- The castle of Vaux-le-Vicomte
- The medieval fortress of Provins
- Giverny, Claude Monet's garden
- Auvers-Sur-Oise and Van Gogh
Other regions :
- WWI tours (Somme, Paris and National museum of WWI)
- Normandy (Rouen, Mont St Michel, Bayeux, D-Day beaches)
- Loire Valley
- Provence and French Riviera
- Auvergne (Vulcania « the European Center of Volcanism », romanesque churches, authentic villages, local food tasting)
Transportation by tour guide:
Walking tours as well as city tours with a private car or a bus can also be organised.
Private sightseeing & group tours offered by this guide:
Custom tour package from Honfleur to Giverny
Tour guide interests:
Paris sightseeing tours
Paris city tours personalized
Paris travel tours for your needs
Paris tour guide general services
other tours : WWI tours, Normandy, Loire Valley, Champagne, French riviera, Auvergne
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!