I am a well educated and multiple talented Chinese girl. I was born in the South of China and went to Beijing to study in Beijing Film Academy and Beijing Language University from 2000 to 2004. I live in Shanghai from 2006 to 2008.
I am a cheerful girl. I studied Ballet for 2 semesters in Beijing Dance Academy, studied vocal and musicology for 1 semester in the Central Conservatory in Beijing, also attended classes in the National Ballet.
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
Alice was a great person to hang out with during my time in China. She made everything happen and adjust to any changes in my schedule. Took me to places that only the locals would now about and I had such a great time.
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
I started to manage business trip and vacation trip since the summer of 2005. I arranged both kind of trips cover
2. Shanghai (exhibition tour),
3. Guangzhou (Canton Fair and biggest Jade market, fabric market, herb medicines market, tea market),
5. Xi'an (Terracotta 246BC and Tombs of Tang Emperors AD690)
6. Luoyang (Longmen Grottoes)
7. Duanhuang (Mougao Grottoes, the cave painting around 7 century),
8. Wunumuqi, Kuerle (Xinjiang Uygur Region) Takelama Desert,
9. Lasha (Tibet Autonomous), Shigatse, Mountion EVEREST, Namsto Lake (the highest lake in the world)
10. Chengdu (a research institute of Grand Panda)
11. JiuZai Gully (close to the area of earthquake in 2008)
12. Kunming, Lijiang (Naxi ancient ethnic music)
13. Suzhou (private gardens in 15-16 century, silk emboridery)
14. Hangzhou (imperial garden in 11 century, silk market), Zhuji (the biggest pearl market in China)
15. Earth Building in Fujian rovince
16. Quanzhou city--my hometown (the biggest sport shoes and garment manufactures in China)
Transportation by tour guide:
Normally I will give you a detail schedul of the airline number between cities, and the price range. If the trip is short, I will give you the number of the train, and time table. In biggest cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an I have excellent drivers with their cars for you to hire. The transportation can be arranged upon request.
Tour guide interests:
Forbidden City built in AD1420
Temple of Heavenbuilt in AD1530
Summer Palace built in AD1749
Ming Tombs started to build in AD1427
Five sections of Great Wall: Badaling, Juyongguan, Mutianyu, Jingshanling (longest in Beijing), Shimatai (oldest in Beijing)
Beihai Park (Imperial Garden) built in 15 centery
Yonghegong Lamaserybuilt in AD1694
peking Man site at zhoukoudian
Prince Gong's Mansion built in 18 century
Si He Yuan and Hutong (residential house of Beijingness since 15 century)
Ancient Street and Market:
Qianmen Street, Dashilan, Liulichang Cultural Street, Beijing Curios and Antique City,
National Center of Performing Art, Mei Lanfang Memorial Hall (Doctor Mei of Peiking Opera)
Huguang Opera Theatre, Zhengyici Opera Theatre , Laoshe Teahouse
National Stadium- Bird's Nest
National Aquatics Center--water cube
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!