Hello. I am Ajay Singh- your host and dost (friend and guide) in India.
A Post Graduate (MBA) in Tourism and Leisure from the Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management, an organisation of the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, I started pretty young in the tourism industry and have by now been operating for more than 12 years.
I am licensed and approved by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India to execute tours across Northern Region of India covering 09 states and union territories including New Delhi, Rajasthan, Agra (the Taj Mahal), Varanasi, Amritsar (the Golden Temple), Ladakh and more.
I was a government appointed personal liaison officer for the President- South Africa CGA during the 2010 Commonwealth Games
Other than guiding you around for sightseeing; I would be more than happy to arrange for all the direct travel services like accommodation, transportation, ticketing and any ancillary services like entertainment etc for you. This is because I believe that after you contact me, it is my job to think and make the arrangements while you enjoy the tour with complete peace of mind without worrying about bookings and reservations etc.
I am solicitous to exhibit to the guests from all over the world, the endless offerings and attractions of my mystic, matchless, and incredible country which is home to the oldest civilizations in the world; yet has a wild side.
I understand that it would take you at least one tour to invest trust in me- however, allow me a chance and experience my expertise.
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
We absolutely loved Ajay. He is not only a very pleasant individual but also very professional, very knowledgeable, very personable, very punctual, always ready with plan B or C if plan A didn't work, and he is very passionate about his job. My husband is not a very easy to please individual, but Ajay managed to win him. He made our short visit very memorable and we both wished that we had more time (hopefully another trip).
Thank you Ajay for a great tour :)
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
Kindly note that the following tours are only samples and are 100% customizable. I can make any practical changes to the itinerary based on your requirements, available time, budget and preferences:
1. Golden Triangle- New Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal) and Jaipur- 05 Nights / 06 Days or as per the guests' requirement
2. Golden Triangle with Varanasi (& Khajuraho could also be added)- 08- 10 Nights and respective number of days or as per the guests' requirement
3. Taj Mahal, New Delhi and All of Rajasthan- 13 or 14 or 15 Nights and respective number of days or as per the guests' requirement
4. The Desert Circuit- Jodhpur, Bikaner and Jaisalmer- 06 Nights / 07 Days or as per the guests' requirement
5. The guests may enquire about any other tours to any destination of their choice in this region
- One, two or more of the above tours can be merged together to aid you explore more in a single tour.
- Kindly note the important destinations in my region: New Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal), Jaipur, Udaipur, Varanasi, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Udaipur, Pushkar, Chittorgarh (Chittaurgarh), Bundi, Kumbhalgarh, Ranakpur, Khajuraho, Amritsar, Ranthambhore National Park, Orchha, and so on.
Transportation by tour guide:
Yes, transportation, accommodation and all other travel related services can be arranged upon request.
Private sightseeing & group tours offered by this guide:
Jewels of India- Delhi, Udaipur, Jaipur, Agra
The Desert Circuit- Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer
The Golden Triangle- New Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
Tour guide interests:
India sightseeing tours
India city tours personalized
India travel tours for your needs
India tour guide general services
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
We originally booked Ajay for a 3 day tour but were so impressed that we extended it to 9 days.
Ajay is a wonderful guide, his knowledge of his country is extensive and through him we learned so much and saw many beautiful places that we would never have seen on our own. His love for, and pride in, his country shines through and he is a wonderful ambassador for India.
Our 9 days will live forever in our memory.
We highly recommend Ajay as a tour guide, he made our holiday in India perfect.
Tour Guide Comment:
I thank you for your kind words and compliments. I really am glad that I could create some fond memories of my mystic, magical and incredible country. For every tour that follows, your words would inspire me to raise the service quality and standards and to outperform what I did last.