The Death of Yugoslavia tour
Private sightseeing tour Introduction:
"The death of Yugoslavia" organized by i-House Travel, is an unique excursion to discover, understand and consider the reasons of the last European war. We will visit together three amazing sites ending the tour with the Partisan cemetery. By many is described as the best excursion they have ever done.
- The tour is scheduled each day at 5pm (from the 1. June till 1. October)
- Meeting place in front of iHouse Travel, Onescukova Street 25, Mostar's old town
- The tour is not private, so other people can join the tour as well
- Transport and guide included in the price
- wear good shoes for safety reason
Tour Duration: 2 Hours
Tour Type: Transport Based
Tour Price: Price Per Person EUR €25,00
A deep immersion in our modern history from site to site we will understand the rule of Yugoslavia in WW2 , the period of the Yugoslavian socialism under the leadership of Josip Broz Tito, the Bosnian war and people's life today.
Transport by car or minivan.
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
Would recommend to anyone visiting Mostar. Very eye opening experience.