Book now and save 10% on your first day with this guide!
Work as freelance tour guide, my packages are more flexible especially time, price and itinerary. My passion for travelling & sharing about Johor's wonderful i.e beaches, shopping, waterfall, fruit farm, mountain, island & home stay (stay with local people). As a local people & travelling as a hobby i will guide with suit to the needs
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
A very helpful and knowledgable man. I have been to Malaysia many times and thought i knew it all. Faishalim took me to places that i never knew existed. I had a full day drive tour in his own car and it was the best decision i ever made. Very economical as well, able to manage on a shoestring budget. I will be using this mans services as a guide again in the future... next time go further North in Malaysia and beyond.
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
1. Guiding Services only max 10 person : USD15 per hour / USD100 (Full day - 8 hrs)
2. Guide with self-drive transport max 4 persons with 3 luggages or less USD200 (8 hrs)
Transportation by tour guide:
Private sightseeing & group tours offered by this guide:
Tour guide interests:
1. Everything about Johor Bahru (JB) - past - present - future
2. Play your part at LEGOLAND®, the theme park is coming to Nusajaya Johor Bahru Malaysia ! which is at the heart of the Iskandar Malaysia development (schedule to open on September 15, 2012)
3. Must certified yourself at the southernmost tip of the main land asia
4. Shopping at Johor's finest outlet on designer and name brands including Coach, Gap Outlet, Nike and Polo Ralph Lauren
5. The JB Bazaar, the venue for various business activities, like a night market, "pasar karat", "bazar lambak" and "luton van".
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
Did you know?
You can create a fully customized travel experience by sharing your likes and interests with your tour guide before booking.
To send a message to your tour guide, click on the Contact button below.