I'm Licensed Egyptologist English Speaking tour Guide
I have Bachelor degree in Egyptology and guiding from El-Minya University (Upper Egypt) which I earned in 1992-1996. Since then, I'm working as a free lanced Tour guide with number of internal and international travel agents. I do private tours for individuals, families and groups all over Egypt.
I'm passionate about travel, and about sharing with my travellers all the great experiences, and places that I have uncovered over the years
My credentials include the following:
• Member of Egyptian General Tourist Guides Syndicate (EGTGS)
• Member of Egyptian Ministry of Tourism
• Member of the World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations (WFTGA)
I have a strong interest in History and learning, and enjoy meeting new people and passing on my knowledge either in a teaching or guiding environment.
Recent reviews of this tour guide:
We stayed one week in Cairo (visiting Alexandria and overnight in White desert). Having Khaled as a tour guide with you is highly recommended since not only you feel safe but you also get all the information needed and where to go without worries. Khaled took us to all historic monuments and nice local restaurants. He was so easy going, smiling, and very good with kids (we went with our two daughters). Thank you Khaled for everything and all Egyptians for their kind hospitality.
All ratings/reviews »
Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
You pay for your Guide / Driver / Car: -
1. Full day Luxor Tour:- The Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el-Bahari temple), Madinet Habu temple, The two Colossi of Memnon, The temple of Karnak, Luxor temple.
Full day Luxor Tour:- : $ 50 Per person
2. Half day East bank: Tour to Karnak temple, Luxor temple.
Half day East bank: Only: $ 20 Per person
3. Half day West bank: Tour to the Valley of the Kings, The Valley of the queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon.
Half day West bank: Only: $ 35 Per person
4. Hot air balloon ride: ? send a request
5. Half day west bank (Part II): valley of the Nobles, valley of the workers, Habu temple of Ramses III.
Half day west bank (Part II): Only: $ 35 Per person
6. 5 days / 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
$ 300 Per Person
***** Aswan Tours:-
1. Half day Aswan Tour to philae temple, high-dam and the unfinished obelisk.
$ 25 Per person
2. Tour to Abu Simbel temple from Aswan by A/C Vehicle
$ 65 Per Person
3- 4 days / 3 nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
$ 265 Per Person
All above Tours include:-
- Pick up and drop off at your place of client choice
- All transfers by A/C vehicle
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
All Above tours Excluded:-
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sightseeing, Items of personal nature, meals, unless pre-ordered
Transportation by tour guide:
• Organize meet & Assist services at airports & train stations all over Egypt
• Booking all categories of Hotels, Nile cruises and resorts throughout Egypt.
• Organizing Top class, high quality air conditioned coaches & buses.
• Tailor – made programs & itineraries suit your requirements.
• Book domestic flight tickets, rail network and public coaches
Private sightseeing & group tours offered by this guide:
Full day Luxor tour
Half day Luxor west bank tour
Karnak & Luxor temple Tour
Tour guide interests:
• I'm specialized in Private, Luxury and organized Tours in Egypt.
• I arrange tours for students and low budget travelers.
Reviews of this tour – by clients who booked!
One of the best guides we have ever had
Khaled guided us for a 5 day tour around Luxor at the beginning of May 2013. We had been before - so we did not just want the 'standard' tour combined with some relaxation as it was a short break from very busy jobs.
From picking us up at the airport to taking us back at the end, nothing was too much for him. He took as to places we had not seen before, and was very informative without being long-winded. He was also very flexible and changed the it