Private sightseeing tour Introduction:
This tour takes you to the southwestern area of Sicily, also called the "sicilian Tuscany", where wonderful olive orchards and vineyards are everywhere. In fact, this is the olive oil and the wine corner of the island.
Selinunte was an ancient Greek city on the coast south-western Sicily. The archaeological site is composed of an Acropolis and the sanctum on the eastern hill. The ruins of the city of Selinunte are in the territory of the town of Castelvetrano (1h from Palermo), in the southern part of the Province of Trapani.
The Archaeological Park of Selinunte is the biggest and impressive of Europe: extends for approximately 270 hectares and includes several temples, part of the excavated ancient city, amazing ruins, and a beautiful landscape.
If you're a single traveler, I can offer you special rates.
Tour Duration: 2 Hours
Maximum Number of People: 4
Tour Type: Walking Only
Tour Price: Price Per Group EUR €90,00
- The Archaeological Park of Selinunte is the biggest and impressive of Europe:
It includes several temples, part of the excavated ancient city, amazing ruins, and a beautiful landscape.
- The Acropolis of the ancient city of Selinunte and its Sanctum on the Eastern hill.
- Olive oil tasting.
- If wanted we can visit also Cave di Cusa or Segesta.
- A must-see on any trip to Sicily.
- Guide service according to the program
- Olive oil tasting, with bruschetta, olives, Marsala wine and more
- Admission fee archeological park Selinunte
- Transportation by a fully air conditioned modern car
- If you want we can visit also Cave di Cusa:
7 miles from Selinunte is the stone quarry, one of the Mediterranean's secret archaeological sites.
- For group sizes of 4 to 6 persons an additional cost for transportation