Private sightseeing tour Introduction:
This tour takes you to the southwestern area of Sicily, also called the "sicilian Tuscany", where wonderful olive orchards and vineyards are everywhere. In fact, this is the olive oil and the wine corner of the island.
Selinunte was an ancient Greek city on the coast south-western Sicily. The archaeological site is composed of an Acropolis and the sanctum on the eastern hill. The ruins of the city of Selinunte are in the territory of the town of Castelvetrano (1h from Palermo), in the southern part of the Province of Trapani.
The Archaeological Park of Selinunte is the biggest and impressive of Europe: extends for approximately 270 hectares and includes several temples, part of the excavated ancient city, amazing ruins, and a beautiful landscape.
Tour Duration: 2 Hours
Maximum Number of People: 20
Tour Type: Walking Only
Tour Price: Price Per Group EUR €120,00
- The biggest archeological park of Europe and Olive-oil tasting in Western Sicily.
- The Acropolis of the ancient city of Selinunte and its Sanctum on the Eastern hill.
- Olive oil tasting.
- If wanted we can visit also Cave di Cusa or Segesta.
- A must-see on any trip to Sicily.
- Guide service of 2-3 hours according to the program.
- Olive oil tasting, with bruschetta, olives, Marsala wine and more.
- For group sizes of 4 to 6 persons an additional cost for transportation.
- Transportation by a fully air conditioned modern car up to 3 passengers.
- Admission fee archeological park Selinunte: EUR 6 per person.
- Electric carts inside the park: EUR 6 per person.
- If wanted we can visit also Cave di Cusa:
7 miles from Selinunte is the stone quarry, one of the Mediterranean's secret archaeological sites.
- Light lunch at Selinunte:
EUR 15 per person.